In response to several reports of the shortage of midwives, and to highlight the importance of appropriate midwifery care worldwide, I pursued the opportunity to develop a short animated to film. Soo Downe, Frances Day-Stirk and I were the consultant producers. Funded by the RCM, the film is published on the RCM and ICM websites to highlight the issues throughout the world.
- #ZeroSeperation by Ali BrindleBy Sheena Byrom
- New book! Spirituality and Childbirth: Meaning and care at the start of lifeBy Sheena Byrom
- Influencing childbirth in Saudi Arabia: Roa AltaweliBy Sheena Byrom
- A family affair – the story so far!By Sheena Byrom
- A Midwife in My Pocket!By Sheena Byrom