This forum aims to support students to retain and develop their passion for midwifery by offering monthly meetings to discuss current issues and share experiences. This is now student-led by the midwifery society. As a community of practice, the forum welcomes anyone passionate in midwifery and childbearing; linking education, practice and research. The forum also works hard fundraising and was shortlisted for a Times Higher Education award in 2014 for monies raised for charitable causes.
- #ZeroSeperation by Ali BrindleBy Sheena Byrom
- New book! Spirituality and Childbirth: Meaning and care at the start of lifeBy Sheena Byrom
- Influencing childbirth in Saudi Arabia: Roa AltaweliBy Sheena Byrom
- A family affair – the story so far!By Sheena Byrom
- A Midwife in My Pocket!By Sheena Byrom